Don’t lose hope! 3 Ways To Conquer Time Management Problems In Your Home Business
Before we dive in and show you how to conquer time management problems, let us say loudly (very loudly), WE GET IT!!
You joined your network marketing company so that you could finally stop burning the candle at both ends or end the cycle of running around with a “To-Do” long enough to wrap around your house. You thought that your home business would free you from feeling as stressed, but now you’re struggling to find time to work on the activities will drive the success that you want to see in your business!
3 Ways to Conquer Time Management Problems In Your Home Business:
1) Acknowledge God as your Source. When you acknowledge God as your source and your provision, you give yourself permission to relax. It allows you to release the pressure of feeling like you have to do everything. It feels good to expect good things to happen in your life, and in your business, knowing that God will provide your needs and meet your hopes, dreams and expectations.
Abraham Hicks describes this as feeling “satisfied” in knowing that you can expect success or positive outcomes. It is within that satisfaction that God is able to manifest what you desire.
Avoid forcing yourself into the driver’s seat and only finding satisfaction with the manifestation/outcome of what your home business can provide you. Instead, get in the passenger seat and be a positive supporter in your own dreams and create optimal conditions for God to deliver.
2) Make time for intentional time blocking. It’s important to take the time to block out your schedule. You have responsibilities both inside and outside of your business and you want to treat them all with the respect they deserve. So how do can you create time for everything in your life, including your home business? The answer is balance and planning.
Here are a few tips to help you time block.
- – Take time to be intentional with everything that you do. By practicing intentional action, you’ll have a better chance of not only completing the items on your to-do list, but doing them better!
- – Practice the presence of people. This means that when you’re with your family or you are catching up with a friend, you’re not doing personal development or sending emails. By practicing being present in each moment you are able to be fully engaged with the people that you’re connecting with. The people around you will appreciate this!
- – Once your create the blocks of time when you will send out emails, follow up with your leads, create content, or work on personal development, let other people know. You might have to tell your spouse or girlfriend/boyfriends, or kids (depending on age), that you’ll be doing ______ for the next ____ hours, and won’t be able to answer any phone calls or be distracted.
3) Leave some reserve in the tank. When you are trying to do everything at once or push yourself to superhero limits, you can feel burned out in your business. If you are telling yourself that you must listen to every training, dial-in to every company call, prospect until you meet your sales goal, without a real strategy, the you will deplete your energy.
Instead of trying to “do it all” and run the risk of burn out, use the tips above to help you keep some reserve in your tank. Me and my family-preneur team rely on prayer, meditation, positive affirmations and personal development to keep us on the right path and excited about our home business journey.
If these 3 Ways To Conquer Time Management Problems In Your Home Business helped you, then please let us know in the comments! Feel free to like and share as well!
If you are excited about growing your home business and want to use the power of Instagram to help you do it, then Click here to Learn the 10-Minute Per Day Instagram Blueprint to Add 150+ Leads Per Month to Your business…for FREE!